Barcelona agree deal in principle to sign Antoine Griezmann
Barcelona have agreed a deal to sign Antoine Griezmann, according to reports in France.
The Atletico Madrid striker has been in poor form this season, scoring just twice in La Liga so far.
Despite that, Manchester United and Barcelona are still expected to battle it out to sign the Frenchman in the summer.
Reports claim the Catalans have claimed a march on their rivals by agreeing a deal in principle with the Frenchman.
Griezmann was expected to join United last summer, but Fifa's decision to uphold their transfer ban against Atletico ended any hopes of a move.
He penned a new deal, which saw his buy-out clause doubled from £85million to £170m for the summer window alone.
- Messi breaks yet another record by hitting his 400th LaLiga goal
- Ramsey agrees five-year deal with Juventus
- Injury blow for Bayern Munich as Frank Ribery suffers injury in training
- Champions League & Europa League draws
- Chelsea's Morata suffers injury in Europa League clash
- Ballon d'Or 2018: Luka Modric and Ada Hegerberg win awards